We will repeat yesterday’s FRC Forum/NARA BRIDG meeting on February 22, 2011 at 10:00 AM -12:00 PM, because of the high interest from our customers in the topics that were discussed. This repeat session will be available as a Genesys teleconference only. If you are interested in attending the Genesys teleconference, please see the instructions below:
Web access instructions:
- Go to http://www.genesys.com/
- Click on the Genesys Login: ‘Participant’ button. (The button is bright blue and on the top right side of the page.)
- Enter 7916727 as the meeting number and follow the remaining prompts.
Note: Select “Dial Me Now” (Be prepared to answer your phone) and enter your telephone number in the space provided.
- Dial the toll free number: 1 866 233 9464
- Enter the Meeting Number: *7916727* (Be sure to enter the * star key before and after the Meeting Number)
If you are only able to listen via phone, please remember to press *6* to mute yourself. The same code will turn off the mute if you wish to speak at some point.
If you dial-in for the teleconference on February 22nd, you are still welcome to schedule an appointment to meet your agency’s new FRC Account Manager. For more details about the new account managers, please see FRC Communications memo 02.2011 or contact Ron Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-837-3422) to schedule an appointment.
Please note that the McGowan Theater in the National Archives Building is currently under construction. It will be operational for the FRC Forum/NARA BRIDG meetings for the rest of the fiscal year, so space will not be an issue for these meetings.
Thank you very much for your interest in our FRC/BRIDG Meetings.