Tuesday’s Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) meeting was attended in-person and online by about 200 records management professionals.
Attendees commented that this meeting was very educational. We had a full schedule of informative speakers.
- Cindy Smolovik, Supervisor, Records Management Oversight and Reporting Team, provided an update on records management reporting.
- Ann Cummings, Executive for Research Services, introduced herself and the mission of Research Services.
- Kate Russ, National Coordinator for the Annual Move, discussed the recent memo and communications regarding the 2016 and 2017 Annual Moves.
- Gary Rauchfuss, Director, Records Management Training, discussed a new RM course available starting in May 2017, enabling credit cards payments in NARA Learning Center, and the 2018 RM course schedule.
- Gordon Everett, Director, Customer Relationship Management, provided updates from the Federal Records Centers Program.
- Jennifer Klein and Hannah Bergman from NARA’s Office of General Counsel discussed the recently updated Records Management Contract Language.
The presentation slides can be accessed as a here. You can watch (or rewatch!) the entire meeting below.
If you have any suggestions for discussion topics, or want to make a presentation yourself, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.