We are pleased to announce that additional resources related to Capstone, A New Approach to Managing Email Records, are now available. The resources added to our email management page include:
- Managers’ Briefing: a short recording by Chief Records Officer, Paul Wester, focused on what managers need to know about Capstone
- Legal Briefing: a short recording by Hannah Bergman, Assistant General Counsel, focused on what agency legal staff need to know about Capstone.
- Technical Functionality to Support Capstone: Planning Checklist: (.pdf) a checklist to assist agencies in determining if their existing or planned technology has the functionality to support a Capstone approach.
- A recording of our March 2014 presentation Capstone Email Management Implementation: Technical Perspective, which includes discussion on the more technical side of our own approach to implementing Capstone.
- Documents related to our implementation of Capstone. All of the following links are .pdf: Sample Statement of Work; Sample Capstone Policy Guidance;Sample Agency Issued FAQ on Email Management; Sample User Guide for Managing Email; Sample Email Management Configuration; and Sample Quick Guide: Email Setup and Configuration.
As always, if you have specific questions about Capstone, please contact your Agency Records Officer or your Appraisal Archivist.